WinSyslog is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and it was last updated on 2007-01-22. The program can be installed on WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Since 1996, WinSyslog is the professional's choice when it comes to an enhanced syslog server for Windows. Being the first to offer syslog functionality on Windows, Adiscon has always been on top of the others. WinSyslog is extremely reliable, robust, easy to use and reasonably priced. It complies to all relevant standards including RFC 3164 and RFC 3195. Plus, it comes with Adiscon's world-class support. Try the free, full-featured evaluation version and see yourself!
What can I do with WinSyslog?
* receive messages from your firewalls and routers like PIX, NetGear or IPTables
* troubleshoot network problems quickly and easily
* comply with laws and company policies by storing log messages in files or databases
* be alerted when critical conditions occur
* create a central log repository in a heterogeneous environment
* run the system unattended and reliable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
WinSyslog has a myriad of advanced features and use cases. Visit the Website or download the trial to see the broad range of applications yourself.
* an enhanced syslog server for windows
* remotely accessible via a browser with the included web application
* compliant to RFC 3164 and RFC 3195
* backed by practical experience since 1996
* highly performing
* bandwidth-conserving via compressed syslog
* easy to use
* reasonably priced
* highly scalable from the home environment to the needs of multi-national companies
* free for trouble-shooting in home environments (see edition comparison for limitations)
A quick look at WinSyslog's features:
* receive syslog and SNMP messages via all relevant standards
* forward messages
* email messages
* play a sound
* store messages to databases
* pre- and post-process messages
* includes a web application for viewing syslog over the net
* runs as a service
* and much more...
WinSyslog is the solution for all your syslog logging needs.
WinSyslog (version 7.3) has a file size of 12.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 345 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.